Hardwood Flooring in Jaffrey, NH
How Belletetes Can Help With Your Flooring Needs
When most people think of hardwood flooring, images of high-end homes with pristine floors come to mind. But what if you could have the same beautiful floors in your home without spending a fortune? With Belletetes, that’s exactly what you can get. We offer top-quality flooring at a fair price that you’ll find to be highly competitive compared to other hardwood flooring stores.
Our professionals are experienced and reliable, and we are dedicated to ensuring your satisfaction. Contact us today for a free estimate and let us show you how easy and affordable it can be to get the beautiful floors you’ve always wanted.
What to Expect From Hardwood Flooring
When deciding on hardwood flooring for your home, it is important to consider a few factors to make the best decision. The first factor to consider is the overall look you are hoping to achieve. Hardwood floors come in a variety of colors, textures, and finishes, so be sure to browse through all of your options before making a final decision.The second factor to consider is the level of durability you need. Hardwood floors are known for their durability, but some types of hardwood are more durable than others. Lastly, consider the amount of maintenance you are willing to do. Hardwood floors require regular cleaning and occasional refinishing, so be sure to factor that into your decision if you are looking for a flooring option that will last.
What Type of Hardwood Is Right for Me?
Solid hardwood floors are made of planks milled from a single piece of hardwood. Solid hardwood floors were originally used for structural purposes, but now they are mostly used for their appearance and durability. Hardwood floors add value to your home and are one of the best investments you can make.
There are a few things you should take into consideration when choosing hardwood floors for your home. The first is the type of hardwood. There are three types of hardwood: domestic hardwoods, exotic hardwoods, and engineered hardwoods.
- Domestic hardwoods are found in North America. These include species such as oak, maple, hickory, and cherry. Domestic hardwoods are the most popular choice for hardwood floors because they are the most affordable compared to the hardwood flooring cost of exotic species.
- Exotic hardwoods are imported from other countries and include species such as mahogany, teak, and bamboo. Exotic hardwoods are more expensive than domestic hardwoods, but they are also more durable and have a unique appearance.
- Engineered hardwoods are made of multiple layers of hardwood glued together. Engineered hardwoods are more stable than solid hardwoods, so they can be used in rooms with high humidity or temperature fluctuations. Engineered hardwoods are also less likely to warp or cup than solid hardwoods.
The next thing to consider is the hardness of the hardwood. The Janka hardness test is the industry standard for measuring the hardness of hardwood floors. The test measures the amount of force required to embed a 0.444-inch steel ball into the wood. You’ll want to choose a product that’s harder if the floor is going to be installed in rooms that are highly trafficked or where pets are present.
If you’re looking for a beautiful and durable hardwood floor, Belletetes is the best place to start. We can help you choose the right type of hardwood for your home.
The Benefits of Hardwood Flooring
Hardwood flooring is a beautiful and timeless addition to any home. It can also be a great investment, as it increases the value of your property. There are many benefits of hardwood floors, which is why they are such a popular choice for homeowners. These include:
- Increased Property Value: One of the biggest advantages of hardwood flooring is that it can increase the value of your home. If you ever decide to sell your property, potential buyers will be willing to pay more for a home with hardwood floors.
- Timeless Beauty: Hardwood floors have a classic and elegant look that never goes out of style. They can make any room in your home look more sophisticated and luxurious.
- Easy to Clean: Hardwood floors are very easy to keep clean. You can simply sweep or vacuum them regularly. You don’t have to worry about stains, as spills can be easily wiped up.
- Durable: Hardwood floors are extremely durable and long-lasting. With proper care, they can last for many years.
- Improves Indoor Air Quality: Hardwood floors can help improve the quality of the air inside your home. They don’t trap dust and allergens like carpet does, which is great for people who suffer from allergies or asthma.
Brands We Carry
At Belletetes of Jaffrey, NH, we take pride in offering a wide variety of quality flooring brands. Our selection includes Mirage, Appalachian, BSL, Lauzon, Maine Traditions, Hallmark, Hartco, Superior and GoodFellow. With such a diverse range of brands, we are sure to have the perfect flooring for your home. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help you find the perfect floor for your needs and budget.
Now stocking Armstrong Ascot Plank 3-1/4″ Natural Red Oak Solid Hardwood Pre-Finished Flooring – $5.50 sq. ft.
Special Order colors available – Red Oak Solid Hardwood – Mink, Topaz or Chestnut or White Oak Solid Hardwood – Sable.
Why Choose Belletetes?
We are committed to quality and service. Our mission statement drives us to provide the best products at a fair price while providing excellent customer service. In addition to hardwood floors, we also provide other options such as carpet, luxury vinyl flooring, and tile flooring. We want to help you beautify your home with our top-quality products and services. Contact us today to get started.