Windows are some of your home’s most important features; not only do they add beauty and enhance architectural style, they also define interior light, provide ventilation, frame scenic views, and offer security. In order to help you choose products that will best meet your needs, our locations provide window showrooms staffed by friendly, highly trained professionals.
Our showrooms feature windows from the country’s premier manufacturers:
Andersen has been making homes brighter, more comfortable and more beautiful day after day, year after year. They offer a broader selection of products; so whether you’re looking for economy or variety, energy efficiency or architectural authenticity, hi-tech materials or low-maintenance design, you can count on Andersen for quality craftsmanship and reliable performance. Below are a few Andersen Series that we carry, while under Andersen’s Circle of Excellence umbrella.
- A-Series: A-Series products from the Architectural Collection provide the variety and options you need to achieve virtually any architectural style. A-Series windows and doors are also the best-performing, most energy-efficient windows and doors Andersen has ever offered.
- E-Series: Every E-Series window and door is made to your exact specifications, giving you unmatched freedom to create the home of your dreams. Custom colors, dramatic sizes, dynamic shapes, exotic woods; with E-Series windows and doors the home you’ve always imagined can be more than a vision. It can be reality.
- 400 Series: The most popular windows and doors from the brand rated by builders and remodelers as the most durable, most weather tight, highest quality and easiest to install. These windows and doors provide a classic blend of engineering and craftsmanship, featuring extensive sizes, shapes, styles and colors.
Marvin Windows and Doors brings you superior value through expert craftsmanship, the highest quality materials and an extraordinary level of service, only Marvin offers unmatched design flexibility with made-to-order windows and doors — and the industry’s most extensive selection of customization options. To find out more about our commitment to Marvin, click here.
Integrity Windows and Doors is part of the Marvin family of brands. Employing the values and commitment to quality that made Marvin the premier manufacturer of made-to-order windows and doors, Integrity was created to set a new industry standard in performance and durability. To find out more about our commitment to Integrity, click here.
All Mathews Brothers Vinyl Windows are American made, using American made components. Our insulated glass units use Duralite® spacers, part of a highly energy-efficient insulating glass spacer system known as Envirosealed Windows.
We sell the Mathews Brothers collection Spencer Walcott; new construction windows as well as replacement windows. The Spencer Walcott collection represents both the highest industry standards and their exacting principles. Vinyl Windows by Mathews Brothers is carried in-stock at every one of our locations.
Silver Line by Andersen offers the energy saving, high quality windows you want in your home. Silverline is proud to be a part of the Andersen family and share their values of excellence, integrity, innovation and partnership, assuring you satisfaction.
JELD-WEN is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of reliable windows and doors. Our extensive product offering encompasses windows, exterior doors, interior doors and related building products that are sold globally through multiple distribution channels, including retail home centers, wholesale distributors and building products dealers.
JELD-WEN’s secret to longer-lasting wood windows and doors is an exclusive manufacturing process that protects against wood rot, water saturation, and termites. This process is how we make AuraLast Wood. Unlike dip-treated wood, which is common in the industry, JELD-WEN’s vacuum pressure process forces the protective ingredients all the way through to the core of the wood for virtually 100% penetration.
VELUX offers a complete system of complimentary products and accessories for any solution from installation right down to the finishing touches. Select from our three styles of residential skylight; Fixed, Manual Venting, and Solar Powered. Velux enhances life with our most abundant natural resource — light from above.
- Fixed Skylight: Velux’s fixed skylight is sized to work with all types of site-built curbs, whether they’re slightly out-of-square, pre-existing, or surrounded by unusually thick flashing and roofing material. It’s also designed to withstand anything Mother Nature throws its way.
- Manual Venting Skylight: Velux’s manual venting skylight enables any home to embrace the best of what nature has to offer. Opening for maximum fresh air, the venting skylight contributes to a home’s proper moisture balance and comfort level by allowing stale, humid air to be released.
- Solar Powered Skylight: New to Velux’s lineup, the Solar Powered Skylight features a solar panel that captures any available daylight and uses it to recharge a highly efficient, fully concealed, battery powered operator and control system. It requires no wiring, which makes for easy and cost effective installation and has an integrated rain sensor which indicates when the skylight to close automatically, in case of inclement weather.
Belletetes is an Energy Star Qualified Dealer
Belletetes is an Energy Star Qualified Dealer on all of our stock or special order vinyl windows! Energy Star is the trusted government-back symbol for energy efficiency helping us all save money and protect the environment though energy-efficient products and practices.
Making your home more energy efficient with Energy Star can help you reduce high energy bills, improve comfort and help to protect the environment. Improving energy efficiency is also an important first step for homeowners interested in green remodeling. Energy Star can guide you in making your home more efficient – whether you do-it yourself or hire a qualified professional.
Visit our Millwork Department at any of our locations to see our variety of Energy Star qualified products that will save you money and make your home stunning.
Our window specialists are happy to assist you with exterior millwork, interior mouldings, and architectural hardware to give your new or replacement windows the perfect finishing touches.