WE BUILD IT FORWARD
The Belletetes Outreach Program
Our 2018 We Build It Forward Community Outreach Day was held on Saturday, June 9th in our Andover and Pembroke locations and their surrounding communities. Our Andover program had seven projects with 21 volunteers this year. The projects consisted of a handicap ramp, (2) stair replacements, painting a bathroom, post replacement, landing replacement and painting, stripping a deck and repainting it, painting garage doors and yard clean-up and replacing deck boards & lattice. The projects were in New London, Springfield, Sunapee, Bradford and Salisbury. The Pembroke program had one project with 16 volunteers working on building a handicap ramp and replacing some fencing along with painting.
We Need Your Help!
Our We Build It Forward (WBIF) Community Outreach Program is calling on families, businesses, EVERYONE in our communities! Teams of volunteers will head out to paint, build, rake, and more – making a difference on one day for those who need our help! This one day will be the spark that inspires more giving today and onward!
You can help us in any of the following roles:
- Volunteers – ask your family members and friends or co-workers to sign up (skilled or unskilled);
- Talented Tradesmen – painters, roofers, construction, other;
View and Download WBIF Volunteer Form PDF Here
- Projects – do you know of a neighbor in need? Fill out a project application and submit it before May 24th;
View and Download WBIF Project Application PDF Here
- Materials – do you have any materials you would like to donate? (lumber, hardware, paint, windows or doors, roofing materials, etc.?
- Sponsors – would you like to sponsor our 2018 WBIF event? Would your company like to sponsor us?
Each project must be giving in nature for those who are in need in our towns surrounding the Belletetes communities (TBD) . It must be completed in one day. We must have volunteers and sponsors to support our effort. We must find the support of a team leader and volunteers with the required skills to accomplish the project who are willing to donate their time to this volunteer event.
We’re asking you to volunteer your time to help our neighbors in need. Our team at Belletetes is leading the charge and we need everyone to spread the word! Do you know someone who needs help due to a disability or an elderly neighbor or someone who needs help due to financial hardship?
A Powerful Day of Giving & Serving Others! To volunteer or to submit a project, contact Sue Johnson at email@example.com.
Why Choose Us?
- Expert Staff
- Quality Products
- Great Customer Service
- Family-Operated For Over 121 Years